Indian Travel Consultant has achieved a leading position in the field of travel and tourism consultancy in India. We are always Endeavoring to provide the best of services to the tourists and travelers, keeping all their worries at bay.
Travelling has now become a part and parcel of the human society. Each one of us wishes to know about the tradition, architecture and culture of a particular place. People are crazy about experiencing the numerous ways of life in the hilly regions, deserts and other rural parts of the country. Landscapes, heritage, festivities, adventures, carnivals and wildlife- there is much to see in this multifarious land of India.
Travel Consultent Job Responsibilities
Travel agents are mainly responsible for researching and booking travel arrangements for their clients. These travel arrangements may be a honeymoon, family vacation, or business trip. Regardless of the client’s reason for traveling, the travel agent should be able to offer advice on the destination and be knowledgeable about making transportation and accommodation recommendations.
These professionals should be able to provide their clients with a wealth of information regarding their destination. Data such as expected weather conditions, travel advisories, and documentation requirements should be part of the information provided to customers. Travel agents must keep abreast of developments in foreign countries that may influence travel arrangements or may make a particular destination unsafe for travel.
The work of a travel agent is sometimes stressful as last minute itinerary changes come up while a client is on their trip. Similarly, a travel agent can expect to be very busy during certain times of the year like summer vacation and the holiday season. People entering this profession should be able to cope with multiple deadlines and be able to remain calm in a stressful situation.
Travel agents must constantly be learning in order to keep up with technological advances and the offerings of resorts, tour operators, and transportation companies around the world. Much of this learning is accomplished on the Internet, however, many travel companies also publish materials that are sent out regularly to travel agents.
A person who has selected the option to become a travel consultant must agreed with the terms given below:
· The Person should be given Training of all the information of the territory allotted so that the work became easier .
· The Person should aware of the given Sites:
Free to ask for any Queries.
· The Person must complete the Online Training period before starting the work.
· Being a Travel Consultant is not referring to a particular website to book on their own.Your job is to proper guide your Guests.
· The Schedule of work is totally up to you. AsiaGuide only focuses on the Target achived after training.
· Email is preffered mode of communication because it saves money and is easier on everyone due to different schedules.
· The Person must be aware about the Pay for Performance condition.
[ Only Inbound Inquiries from Canada / USA / NZ / UK will be counted].
Application Form for Asia Guide Tours & Travels
Ms Deepika Balraj MBA [ HR ]
AsiaGuide Tours And Travels
A# 108 AMBIKAPURI EXTN,
INDORE 452005, INDIA
I wish to join Asia Guide Tours & Travels. My
details are given below.
Father's Name :
Tel No :
Mobile No :
E mail ID :
Occupation [if any]:
Bank Details [ For your Payment Transfer ]
Name of Account Holder :
Bank Name :
Branch Name :
Checklist For Joining :
documents [with CV] listed below:
1. Photocopy of marksheets P.G/Graduation/12th/10th
2. 4 Passport size Coloured photographs.
3. Id proof. [ DL, Pan card, Passport, any other ID Card ]
4. Address Proof [ Tel Bill, Electricity Bill, Passport ]
5. Bank Details [ Bank Name, Branch Name,Account No.]
Poonam Jacob [ B Com, Dip In Aviation & Travels ]
International Aviation Consultant / Co Ordinator
Mob no: 93000-32375
On Line Assistence :
Gtalk : Poonam.firstname.lastname@example.org
Y! Messenger : Poonam.email@example.com
Rediff Bol : Poonam.firstname.lastname@example.org
MSN : Poonam.email@example.com
Portals to visit